We start with the ugly because it’s always good to finish on a high note, right?
- Daesh (which is apparently what we should be calling those evil turds in Syria).
- Green grass and high temperatures in places where it’s supposed to be freezing in December. (Yes, it sounds nice but nope.)
On to the bad —
- My book sales (nowhere near Gone Girl at the moment).
- My book’s movie rights (none forthcoming).
- My invitations to appear on high-level talk shows to discuss my book (none as far as the eye can see).
And to the good —
- My book came out this year! (And people seem to like it)
- I’ve had publications in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Christian Science Monitor, the Smithsonian, and many, many others.
- I’ve excelled in meme-making:
I think the good wins. Y/N?